11/3/11

Success

Some days all it takes to be a success is a small victory. Like stepping on the scale and seeing that the number has gone down into a lower tens range!! Not everyone is as forthcoming with things like weight, but I am just going to put this out there: I currently weigh 279.4 pounds!!! I am proud to share this because just last week I was almost 285! It is this small victory of being out of the 280s that has put me in a really good mood this morning and ready to take on the day.

One small victory might not be much, but all those little ones will add up and help further motivate a person. So celebrate the little moments and let them help carry you on!

As something different, I will start adding some pictures at the end of my posts to help remind me why I do this and to track my progress. Just the face today:



~Traci

Location:Harrisburg,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment