11/7/10

Week 1: Day 7 - Daylight Savings

Well i have made it through a week straight of blogging. Today marked not only the last day of wee k1, but also the end of Daylight savings time. Pretty much just another day for me. The time change really has no impact on my diabetes management. It really doesn't even have an effect on my sleep since i am a night owl and am usually still up when the clock hits 2am and it is officially time to turn it back an hour. Which was the case last night. I am fortunate in that I am a type 2 diabetic (if one can consider them lucky to be a type 2 diabetic) so I don't have things like an insulin pump to worry about. Obviously if i did then the time change would definitely impact my life.


So I have been posting for a week now and ending my posts with some Diabetic facts and i would like to think that i have helped educate some people in my world of friends. I hope that I have informed and inspired at least one person so far . . .


Diabetic Fact: More than 60% of non-traumatic lower-limb amputations occur in people with diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment