11/19/10

Week 3: Day 19 - “Friends & Family Friday”

The idea behind this post if if I could say anything, what would i tell my loved ones about my diabetes. Seeing as the people who matter the most to me have access to this blog there really isn't much else to say to them. There is nothing crazy or out of the ordinary about me and my diabetes. I hear stories all the time about people having highs and low and all the other issues in between, but i have never experienced anything like that. The only other thing I have had to deal with is the Urinary Tract Infections. I have never experienced highs or lows. I guess all-in-all I am a downright boring diabetic, and that is probably a good thing.

Diabetes Fact: Cardiovascular disease is responsible for between 50% and 80% of deaths in people with diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment