11/22/10

Week 4: Day 22 - “Mouthwatering Monday”

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day recipe?

I can honestly say that i do not have a favorite turkey day recipe. I am more of a simple person, so I just love the basics. I am happiest with just a plate full of turkey, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls. I don't need a lot of involved recipes to make my turkey day. As long as i am surrounded by my family and have some good food eat then i am more than satisfied. Yes, on one hand the day is all about the food, but on the other it really doesn't matter what you eat, as long as you have some loved ones to share it with!


Update - I went out Friday and picked up two smaller Sharps containers, so now I will be disposing of my lancets and test strips the way I should be!


Diabetes Fact - Diabetic retinopathy causes 12,000 to 24,000 new cases of blindness each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment